Solid State Disks Ltd - SanDisk UK Distributor & Manufacturer of CF2SCSI/ SCSIFlash drive
Reactive’s Solid State Disk (SSD) Division – The Industrial Division of the Reactive Group, delivers innovative system solutions to defence, commercial and industrial customers worldwide. It specialises in the design, development and integration of advanced Storage systems. We are specialist UK flash memory distributors of SanDisk (being OEM UK distributors for M-Systems previously), Transcend & Smart Modular who are the market leaders of flash disk drive technology and other flash products to the defence and industrial markets. Reactive Group’s SSD Division applies leading edge technologies and design methodologies to meet the stringent requirements of customised Disk and Tape storage and solutions. Reactive’s SSD Division specialises in High performance, Industrial Grade & extended temperature range solutions within Storage products to improve throughput of data in computer systems and networks. We offer an extensive range of products for OEM customers including Solid State Drives, Mobile Connectivity and Data Collection.
The list of manufacturers SSD are distributors of includes (among others):- SanDisk, Samsung, Smart Modular, Transcend, Adtron, Texas Memory Systems and WinMagic.
In October 2000 Tiger technology Ltd was acquired. Tiger is a specialist company in Advance data storage in the Military storage products. Through this acquisition Reactive gained the ability to designed and build bespoke Solid State disk storage and tape emulators for legacy computer installations many of which are installed in NATO, Telecom, Audio and Military environments.
The SCSIFLASH drive offers OEM’s Legacy SCSI support for ageing SCSI drives which are still needing support out in the field. The SCSIFLASH drive is designed, manufactured & supported through our Head office in Reading, UK.
Reactive’s Solid State Disk (SSD) Division – A UK Flash Memory Distributor for Leading Manufacturers & Data Storage Specialist’s based in the UK.
These have included recent MOD projects such as:
- Multiple telecom installations both to Telecom OEM’s ( direct vendor relationship ) and maintenance support organisations. Platforms including AMD, DSM100, Ericsson, Alcatel, Siemens EWSD, Alcatel-Lucent (5ESS, S12, DACS)
- Hermes disk emulator in conjunction with BA Systems and the Greek Army
- Watchman radar 8inch disk and floppy emulators in conjunction with Alenia Marconi
- Program loading tape-drive emulator for Nimrod surveillance aircraft in conjunction with BAE
- SCSI bridge emulator for Aircraft simulators with BAE
- Flash disk supply for Nimrod aircraft direct to the MOD
- Supply of disk emulators for Legacy DPS6 computer for British Energy Heysham
- SCSI to Compact Flash Bridge for numerous other systems including Rosemount RS3, MX-OPEN, Applied Materials, HP 1000, HP 1000 A Series, HP 9000 series 500, HP 9000 series 800, HP 9000 series, Encore, Evans & Sutherland, DEC VAX, Cannon, Honeywell Measurex & OMTI.